Monday, July 6, 2009

GO GO GO..........AND..........GO

So, when I say GO, I really mean GO!

Well, what do you mean, GO, Gabriela?

I mean..... go.......and do........and figure out what you need to figure out for your life.

If you have to run like your pants are on fire, than, go my friend, do it........run like hell!

Get to gettin, however you need to do that.

My pants are burnt by now............. my ash is on fire! I am so reved up to fine tune what I want to do, how I want to do it, and who will be involved in this party. Anyone? Hmm........not sure about that one.

Gather your ideas, plot and plan, no matter where you are in your life, even if you think you can't or shouldn't, or have no business plotting and planning because you have children, or huge bills, or debt, or break ups, or transitioning...............who cares?

WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY!

Don't get depressed........... don't wonder how it is going to happen, just make the stance, within, and without, to actually go ahead and do what it is that you want to do. Pretend that there are no obstacles, or boundaries. Not money, nor circumstances, not ANYTHING!

WOW, SEE? We have options, and tons of them, we just have to get creative.

I am on a mission. I'm going to do what I want to do, come hell or high water............(never did understand that statement), but nonetheless, I'm on it, and I will do it Gabriela style, where, it really DOES get done, but in an odd kind of timing way, and in it's own time, but...............trust me...........in my world, everything gets accomplished, it may just take some time.

Get out the drawing board, and call me in the morning. We'll draw together.

I won't sleep tonight, knowing the options I have.

Me and you.............need to stay connected to this reality.

I love you and support you
all the way.

Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment