Thursday, July 16, 2009

PUSH PAST YOUR LIMITS .......

Even if you think you don't have it in you to push past wherever you are at, GO FOR IT! Take one big breath, or lots of little ones, and it will make all the difference in the world.

Even if you think no one is there for you, if you open your eyes, you will see angels looming everywhere. Me? I just decided that the angels that I have "chosen" are perfect for me. Eclectic as all get out, no wings or anything, no robes, and all of that. Some of mine are scrappy, hangin' by the seat of their pants, some are barely making it themselves, some are just sitting there, with angelic advice, but may be scrappy in their personal lives, who knows, but for sure, I have picked the ones that aren't "perfect", because I don' t believe in that word, for one, and two, if they were, I'd probably naturally brush over them, and FIND the ones who WERE scrappy, and down to earth, with some good ol' life experiences to back their "angelic" behaviour up.

Life circumstances are good.............they mold you to be strong, to be brave, and to uncover who you really are in the midst of a very complex world. That is, if you are willing to stare at your stuff in the face, look it in the eye, and be humbled by the realities of what life offers you, and to be BOLD enough to grab it, in it's entirety, in all of it's masks, fears, ghouls and goblins.

It is a definite challenge, and one to go ahead and stand up for.

Just when you think you want to run for cover, SEE IT, ALL OF IT, THE NUMBNESS, THE SCARED LITTLE CHILD, and know that if you are vulnerable enough, and allow all of that to surface, and to get healed, you won't have to run for cover, unless you just want to be on a deserted beach, like myself, and do the healing there. I mean, why not? Might as well get some sun, and kill two birds with one stone.

Why not heal in a conducive environment right?

DO YOU WANT TO PUSH PAST YOUR LIMITS? ARE YOU SCARED? FRIGHTENED? Don't be afraid to answer that. You don't have to tell anyone. Admit to yourself if you are scared. I do!!! It helps. Get it all out. "I'm scared, vulnerable, emotional"................whichever it is. I find that if I own my feelings, it is easier to push through to the next "level".

I cannot bare to have a question about things, if I can help it.

You have to look around at your options, as far as people you trust, to hang out with, to open up with, and then seize the opportunity........go for it........... and just listen to your intuition, and pave the way for better understanding, as long as it feels right, good, and not tainted with someones projection, or yours, for that matter.

If you are feeling low, swim to the shore of optimism. I know that seems incredibly esoteric, but just find whatever it is that will make you feel good. Genuinely good!

Not to be corny, but lately, I have been listening to the same CD for months now, same songs, all frigin day long. I am not kidding! I hear 3 or 4 songs on the one CD, and again, I press the same darn number to replay it. WHY?

It inspires me! It gets me past my feelings of what I "think is going on" in my world.

I played that sucker 25 times this morning alone. And you know what? I was jumpin out of my skin. It elevated me.

What elevates you? Who cares what it is, or how it happens. DO IT! DO IT, DAMN IT!

I don't care how you need to get there, just get there!

Reminds me of another song that I have played over and over. Oleta Adams, "Get here while you can". One of my favorite songs.

Do whatever it takes for you to cheer lead for yourself, especially if no one in your world seems to want to put on tights to cheer lead for you.

Hell, forget about the tights, I could care less. As long as there is SOME inspiration.

I only depend on myself these days for inspiration, and then, if someone else comes in with some brilliant idea that will make me realize the status of my urgency's, and put them in some kind of check, only then, will I evaluate, and access the situation, and act accordingly.

NEVER COMPROMISE! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF. TAKE THE STEPS TO GO BEYOND YOURSELF, AND MOLD YOURSELF TO WHAT YOU SEE FIT, FOR YOURSELF.

Don't wait for someone else to hand it to you.

Go for YOUR GOLD. I will support you in your quest for Your Gold.

PUSH PAST YOUR LIMITS. FORGE FORWARD AND ACT. ACT AS IF YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS YOUR WHOLE LIFE.

It is an incredible night,

Thank you so much for lighting my way, to help light YOUR way, if that makes sense to you.

You, this blog , and every other ray of light, is what keeps me going.

Thank you, in the kindest of ways. Little do you know, that this blog, is the highlight of each and every one of my days. Not work, not anything, aside from my animals, lights my way, and inspires me more, than this. Thank you for this amazing opportunity.

I love you,
Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment