Sunday, July 5, 2009

WHEN IN DOUBT, FIND THE RAY....

....The ray of Optimism that can be found in any situation.

Even if you think there isn't a ray of hope, or sunshine, or optimism, right around the corner is someone to make you smile, to forget your woe's, to remember, that there really IS LIFE outside of your story.

I called someone today and said, "Hay, would you do me a favor?" When I am down, would you please do anything to make me laugh?" If for some reason I cannot pull myself out of a rut, or get to a place of objectivity, than I need to be lassoed into a real reality, which is of love, laughter and mellowness. Chilled out, even in the midst of chaos.

Life is meant to be celebrated, not in sorrow, although that is part of this whole package plan we signed up for. We really cannot guarantee what will show up for us. We just have to be willing to go along for the ride, and bare down, accept what is, and move forward with a brave heart.

It really isn't as black and white as I just sounded. There is a whole process to moving foreword, grieving, changing, whether it is relationship, job, state to state, different country, or up heaving your entire existence to something you have always wanted to do.

FIND THE RAY.

Where does your sunshine lye?

I know where mine lye's, but I don't think paper money will be found in the wilderness anytime soon. I don't know, maybe there is, and if someone has any clues or answers, by all means, send me an email, and I'll be on it.

I am a gourmet camper, though, keep that in mind. Will travel with grill..........and veggies, and all kinds of meat, cheeses and good wine......so, wilderness, I'll take, but I'll have a pretty hefty back pack. If you plan on comin............. bring the same.

My happiness is super simple. It is all of this other stuff that has to get weighed out. What is worth it and what is not?

My ray has some consequences. Some forfeiting to do.

I think I'll sleep on mine.

What about you?

Where is your ray of sunshine, and are you basking in it, or is it pouring on your side of town?

Don't let it rain on your parade!

Demand that sun, and make it your home.

Hopefully when I see you, your face will be glowing.

Have a beautiful night, and may all the rays of the sun come beaming down on you and make all of your dreams come alive and true.

I love you all,
Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment