Thursday, August 20, 2009

DEFLECTING UNWANTED ENERGY

I realize, at this point in my life, that you cannot escape to some peaceful mountain, to get away from it all, to get away from the negativity that seems to be surrounding us everywhere we turn. It sounds good, trust me. I fantasize about it all of the time. Is it real? Yes! Is it do-able? Well, if I want to become a recluse, (which has always been appealing,) or, do we go along with what is, learn how to relate, or not to relate, deal with things in conscious ways, or is it really something that we need to disengage from, so that we are not feeling that our hours and days are spent in that energy. Are they depleting us, making us resentful, angry, and wishing we were someplace other, than where we are, for the majority of our days?

I think there is a fine line, and a balance that needs to be fine tuned, almost to a T, if we don't want to swing from one polarity to another. Somehow, that middle way, works, if we can find the right formula, and stay sane in the meantime.

You know, I say to myself, quite often, that it would be easier to just go along, and not care so much, in the detail that I do, and to just go about my life, chillin' out, like everyone else does, in the way that they choose, and save some space in my brain, instead of seeing what REALLY....... IS.............., what REALLY IS happening, on a larger scale, and thinking, "Oh my God, I cannot pretend that isn't there, and just start flipping the channels, and eating my popcorn.

Hay, don't get me wrong, I love that........... there has been many a night where you just want to take a brain vacation and just do whatever. I'm all over that..............as I write, actually, but hay, this is a blog.......... gotta think, or just express, because of it's nature, and ........it's my blog.

Anyway, I take inventory quite often, of who is in my life, what energy is being emitted, and if it is worth keeping around. Is it conducive? Does it elevate me? Inspire me? Keep me in fear? Keep me in the status quo? Is it valuable? Does it promote good, or does it reinforce all negativity that we, unfortunately, breed naturally, all on our own?

Where do you spend most of your days? How many hours? Who do you work with? Are they an asset or a hindrance? Do you do belly flops and belly dances, rain dances and any other dance, to keep you in a mode that ONLY YOU will acknowledge as good, or uplifting? Are you being supported? Loved? Appreciated?

Those are major considerations for anyone who is left in a room with others for more than a small span of time.

Get the canvas out guys. Find those colors and start frigin painting. We are not victims of circumstance....................RIGHT? RIGHT? C'MON................. STAY WITH ME ON THIS ONE!!

We can have and be and do, anything that we want..............shoot............When I was 18 I knew I wanted to fly a plane. I thought, I'm not smart enough for that one.............

I was a chef in a Hungarian Restaurant at the time, and it was right across the street from an airport.
One day, I took my lunch and headed over to the airport and figured I'd just ask about lessons. Why not??

Long story short, they had beginners classes on How To Fly a Plane. Well ,
Where's the pencil,", I said, and signed right up. Took my whole darn pay check, but I did it. Signed right up and drove home goin, "Oh,, my God", I just joined a class to learn how to fly a god damn plane!!!!!"

AS IF!!

Well, so goes the story of my life. WHO SAID I CAN'T DO THAT??? And there I go proving some insane thing, that NO ONE WOULD EVER BELIEVE, and who cares??? Who are they anyway?

I took flight lessons, and flew my first plane at 18 years old.

It was the most exquisite experience of my life, then.

My point is this............

There was NO ONE IN MY LIFE, who believed that I could be or do, or achieve anything that I had my mind set on.

The funny thing is............EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE DESIRED, HAS COME TRUE.

Why? Because I believed it could, AGAINST MY OWN INSECURITIES AND FEARS.

Did it happen or not happen because of an opinion, or someone thinking you were not worth it, or valuable enough?

I step right over those people, with a huge amount of compassion, and see their insecurities that are so threatened by my courage and tenacity, and willingness to go beyond my own heavy duty fears, like anyone!

It doesn't mean it isn't hard work knowing that, seeing that, and experiencing that on a deep level.

I didn't continue my lessons only because it was too expensive for me at the time, and I was mothering 4 kids, then. Imagine that? No details now, but I'm sure at some point, there will be.
Stay tuned, I guess, huh?

DO NOT LET ANY ONES OPINION SWAY YOU, OR MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR, OR INTIMIDATE YOU, to where you feel paralyzed and insecure, because of their shortcomings or insecurities.

If you plan on living your life according to others opinions, there is a crazy house I can recommend you to, that doesn't have bad accommodations, and probably more pills than you want to ingest. Reality check. Not mine, but a ton of others, who share their experiences. Nothing different than what you see in the movies.

PUT ON YOUR CAPE. WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT?

ARE YOU IN GOOD ENERGY OR BAD ENERGY?

IS IT ELEVATING YOU, OR DEPLETING YOU?

IS IT SUPPORTIVE OR DEGRADING?

SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT YOUR PRECIOUS LIFE AND NAIL IT DOWN.

I want what is best for me, and for you. I don't want any of you to compromise, just like I don't want to buy into some messed up jargon, that makes you believe, for an hour or two, that you are worth something, and then you get kicked down with nasty talk, or demeaning words, or the inferiority syndrome that people want to bestow onto you, because, they, themselves, are feeling more f...........up..............than what they are dishing out to you.

I don't want to get too, too, psychological, but, you almost have to, if you are to swim in good waters, that will ward off any kind of yukkiness that you don't want surrounding you, not for one flat second.

Look at your energy field. Do a 360, slowly, and look at WHO, WHAT, AND WHERE.

Is it right on? Sweet, supportive?

Make your list.

YOU DESERVE NOTHING OTHER THAN WHAT IS..........EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND LOVE, FROM THE PUREST PART OF YOUR SOUL.

Make your check list, and if it doesn't meet up to par, than start making a plan, as to what IS, and get a move on.

I'm right here, supporting you, against any, and all odds................YOU CAN MAKE ANYTHING HAPPEN...............ANYTHING!!! TRUST ME!!

I love you all so much. LETS DO THIS TOGETHER!!

Make sure you are being respected, in this whole process. Inwardly and outwardly.

More soon.

Sleep in you own purity.

Love always,
Gabriela

1 comment: