Monday, August 17, 2009

THE GOLDEN RULE..................

NEVER ASSUME!

Those two words get you in trouble every time.

This is such a long and intricate subject.

It goes so far beyond what we can comprehend.

I don't think any of us really realize how much we truly do assume so many things in our lives. Assume how you think someone elses mood is, what is going on with them, assume that someone is just a plain ass, or assume that you know where someone is at, assume you know how someone is feeling, why, and all of the details that come along with it. And trust me, if you are a detailed mind, you will conjure.

IT IS ALL MADE UP!

At least we should know that we have no business making up someone elses mind for us. Until you know, for sure, what the person has said, verbatim, than you should just keep your little thoughts to yourself, as YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS, and probably should not blurt out some half truth, that may or may not be, the truth, of..............someone else!

No crystal balls, no .......well...........but I thought............ and it seemed like...............NO!

Until you hear something solid, and someone tells you, "Hay, this is my Truth", and you say, "Oh, Great"............ you cannot speak for someone else with any kind of conviction.

You can't! You might as well sit at your psychic table, with crystal ball in hand, with a masters degree in clairvoyance, before you blurt out some Truth that you think is real. Honestly! Don't ruin your connections by thinking you know something that isn't true.

Learning is a hard curve. It can hurt like hell!

Don't assume you know where anyone is at. Truly........ let people tell you where they are. Don't think that you know something. It truly is a curse. And, I certainly don't want someone to think that they know where I am at. It happens all the time, and I look and say, "Wow, they have no idea who I am", and mosie on along with my life, figuring that this is the way life is, people and their whimsical assumptions.

I don't want to be that person. We all make mistakes and hopefully, if we do assume something about someone, and it turns out to NOT be true, we will be eat humble pie, and hopefully be forgiven, and visa verse.

It is a large chunk of what happens in our society............in a huge way!!

Right now, I hope to see all of the instances that I assume something about someone, take responsibility for it, and get in check about why I am assuming. Is it for me? Is it for me to be validated in some way? What is it? I want to ask myself, always. I might take a big gulp or two, in the process......but hay............. just get me some answers please. I do want to learn, and I've eatin humble pie a million other times, I should be fat by now. Gimme the pie.............. again! Ugh!

I really don't want to even have a thought about someone. He's this or she's that............ with no back round on them....just blanket statements out of the air, for what reason, I don't know. Again. validation? What is it?

I am checking all resources on my end, making sure to check myself out, if it isn't too late, to mend any thoughts, or judgements, or preconceived notions about anyone, or any thing.

I just don't want it!

Do you?

Do we want to get put into a box? I know I don't.

Whoever you have a thought about, no matter what it is, take it back. retract, and mend.

Take responsibility for your own minds thoughts, and where they take you. No one else can be to blame for what is in your tiny "little", HUGE, head, but you.

Assuming makes an ASS (out of) U ME!

No bueno!

Just food for thought for us!

Love to you guys,

We are on this journey together. Let's just keep our hearts pure, and do our homework. All we can do is TRY.

Can't go wrong there!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment