Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DON'T BE STRIPPED OF YOUR INNOCENCE!

God, if you know that some act of kindness, or some act of love, is genuine, try not to apologize, although we really are never sure how someone will take "genuine acts of kindness or love", so it gets tricky.

I remember being in a grocery store, and this woman looked overwhelmed and had so many groceries, so naturally, I went over to her and said, "Ma'am, would you like some help, you look a little overloaded there?" She said, "yes, OK", but really, she was afraid of why I asked, or something...........who knows, it coulda been my tattoo? Don't laugh, it happens!

I bagged her groceries, put them in the cart and walked her out to her vehicle.

I could tell the whole time she was wondering what I would want, or ask of her, or something........ all I knew is that she was thinking something. It was OK. I am used to it, as I know how the crazy mind works, and she was scared. After all, who does things for nothing?

I DO!! I DO!! And I will always do that! It actually is such a joy, a highlight, for me. Yes, it does something for the other person, but also, it does something for me. It catapults me into an incredible state of awareness that in GIVING............ WE RECEIVE ALL!! True, true statement.

You give, freely, and you will gain, instantly, the glory of God, the beauty of free flowing love. I don't mean to sound so 60ish, but hay, when the shoe fits, wear it, I guess, right?

I never want to be cut off from giving. It is the blessing of all blessings in my life! I don't want to hear about how if we give we need validation............ BY GOD, WE ALL SEEK VALIDATION, in some way, so who cares if it is by giving a brownie, or a frigin piece of cake, or a plate of pasta. THERE COULD BE WORSE VISES. OK, send me to O.G.A. ! OVER GIVERS ANONYMOUS! Life could truly be worse!! I get the validation thing, and I keep myself in check, on my inventory list anyway, which will be different than yours, but nevertheless, I'm not stupid!!

Don't be stripped of your innocence!! Give freely, from your heart, and whosoever cannot accept, than they miss out on the goods. Not a good or a bad feeling, just factual! There is no right or wrong in this.

I know, I don't want to be stripped of my innocence, so I keep to my own good will, what I want to do, because I want to, not because I have to, but because truly, I WANT TO!

Life is funny. We go along, doing our own thing, thinking it is "good", and then we see that we are in a league of our own.

Whatever that may be, STAY THERE! Don't move out of an obligation that it must be like Sallies, next door to you.

Stay grounded in your own reality of what is REAL TO YOU, and make a move.

BE THE MOVEMENT! YOU ARE.........THE MOVEMENT!

MAKE A STATEMENT, AND TREAD ON YOUR OWN PAVEMENT.

PAVE THE WAY.

Don't be stripped of your innocence!

Find it, expound on it, and spread the word.

I am speechless, in all of my words tonight.

I, literally, have no more to say. I am so high, on what this all means to me.

Goodnight, and please, see what you want...... and sleep on it...........see it, and make it happen.

You deserve it!!

And..........so do I!!

I love you so much!

Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment