Sunday, August 9, 2009

DID YOU EVER FEEL LIKE...........

...........something is brewing, and you don't really know what it is?

You know something is about to change, something new, something different, something you have been asking for, yet, you can't see any signs? It's like being blind, I imagine, and feeling your way to your next destination, but really, you never know, you just never know.

Maybe it is all part of the surprise, for us to be on our toes, to not know everything about our lives at once, so maybe we can be surprised and enjoy the gifts being given.

I don't know.

That's just it. We don't know, do we?

There are so many things happening in my life that are great, keep my senses alive, keep me awake, aware, and ready to dig deep into why it is all here. Or, to just simply enjoy it for what it is, have at it, and have a hay day. For me, that usually goes hand in hand with digging deep. You can't "have at it", and not find some deeper meaning in it all. Well, guess people do, but man....... well...........I'm going to fore go a comment on that one, for now. That's too political for 11:38 pm

I'll get back to ya on that one, promise.

Things are constantly happening for us, and it would be impossible for us to see it all at once, for us to feel some kind of comfort, some security in our moments, our days, and even into our weeks, years and on ahead.

That just isn't going to happen. Maybe you can start out by weaning yourself off of the year, then to the weeks, days, then, maybe you'll become accustomed to staying in the moment, and not expecting anything after that, knowing how the Universe works, and just complying already.

It's a hands down kinda fight.

I don't wanna fight anything, just move with the flow, and go where the wind smells good, feels good, and it is safe. I want to trust that things are safe enough out there, to take my skateboard out, skate along, and not feel like I am going to get accosted from the hedges, ya know?

The moment is where it is at.

I don't know what is happening do you? Do you have a feeling that things are stirring up, and you are not sure what?

Leave it at that. And just be awake to anything that might be a clue, or a sign, for you to embark on, to say yes to, to say no to, or to make a move, even if it feels like you "shouldn't".

Ut oh, I'm scaring myself.

I better stop. My consciousness tells me things that I don't want to hear sometimes, at least not right before I go to bed.

I'll be tossing and turning, I'm sure.

BE KEEN TO YOUR INTUITION, AND DON'T LET IT DOWN, OR NEGATE IT. IT IS ALWAYS RIGHT ON THE MONEY.

Don't second guess things. You'll blow your life away, when you could have just listened once, and have been done with it.

Love you like crazy.

And me too, for that matter.

Yeah!

G

1 comment:

  1. Great quote! It is very much what we practice in Kundalini Yoga. Your intuition has to be sharp in order for you to "see" through all the craziness swirling around us each day. You don't know when or how things will happen, so you have to always be prepared. Keeping the heart and third-eye (intuition) open is the key! So meditate! Terri - your Mandola's "Coffee patron"

    ReplyDelete