Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I CAN'T IMAGINE....

I cannot imagine what it would be like to live a life without a passion for something.
Career, hobby, family, friends, love, encounters of the third kind.

Those are those extraterrestrial passions that kind of sneak up on you, take you by surprise, and bring about every passionate moment that could be had, if circumstances provided.

What are you passionate about? Are you able to unleash it all?

I know incredible musicians, artists, painters, dancers, writers, that cannot live without that deep passion. And, it is pretty much a given that if they are one of the above mentioned, that their passion will not stop there.

If they are that passionate about what they do, what they love, I can guarantee you, they will be passionate in EVERY thing that they do, and dive into that thing 900%...........because artists need that satisfaction. Even if they think they don't, they do. They thrive on passion, and love to express it in every way possible.

I, myself, cannot imagine NOT EVER , expressing myself in a passionate way. My life would be so dry, and so edited, it would be like a boring book that you cannot wait to put down.

I think that whatever you are so passionate about, you should allow yourself to feel it from head to toe, and to close your eyes, and dig deep, to be able to find what it is that needs to be expressed, and abandon yourself to that thing, and watch yourself unfold, to see how incredible it is to experience the allowance of WHAT IS.

Create, express, enjoy, say what you want, live what you want, breathe what you want, open yourself up to every possibility there is to get closer to emanating your true self............and be sexy about it. Warm up to what you want, and allow it to feel so good that you, yourself, cannot resist doing the very thing that you love,or need to express.

WHAT A TURN ON.

HMMMM.

There is so much to say on this subject. I will leave it at this, for now, but don't think I'm not going to pick it back up.

Maybe even a continuation tomorrow.

Pick your passion. Feel it, breathe it, embrace it, touch it, smell it, and hear every nuance that comes along with it.

I am almost sure you will attract the very thing you are looking for.

I'm right there with ya.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment